Client Administrator - Birmingham
- Brindley Pl, Birmingham, UK
Colliers is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 900 specialists throughout 16 offices across the UK and Ireland.
To provide a comprehensive support role to the Rate Account Manager and
Head of Rate Account Management. To contribute to the success of the
client contracts and wider department.
Main duties include:
- To produce and send letters and emails to billing authorities.
- To provide a credit reconciliation function for the Rate Account Management Team.
- Post monies into and maintain client bank account in line with RICS procedures using Tramps.
- To log all refunds received on a daily basis.
- To provide payment remittances to local authorities via email.
- Data clean-up exercises on excel and River Lake.
- Telephoning and emailing billing authorities regarding refunds, and reminders.
- To open, scan and distribute post.
- Answering phones, photocopying and general office duties.
- To carry out any other reasonable management requests.
- To be aware of and comply with company and statutory
- requirements regarding health and safety, fire and hygiene.
- A professional and flexible approach to the work load.
- Good organisation and communication skills essential.
- Must be a team player with a positive and helpful attitude towards work colleagues.
- Must be able to work accurately and using own initiative.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience of working in a Rating / Property environment preferred although not essential as full training will be provided.
- Hours - 9.00am to 5.30pm.
- Holiday - 22 days (plus Christmas Closure if any) increasing by a day per year after one year service to a total of 25 days.
- Bonus Scheme – Discretionary.