Content Marketing Manger
- 68 Jay St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Cloud4Wi is a location-based customer insights solution that enables businesses and organizations to seamlessly and safely collect, analyze and act on data. Using real-time behavioral insights, Cloud4Wi empowers one-to-one relationships by delivering perfectly tailored communications at the right moment. With a 10x faster data collection rate and a +30% lift in click-through rate, location-based customer insights drives results in today’s new normal. Leading global brands like the Prada Group, Adidas, Armani, Celine, Burger King, Valentino, and PerDormire trust Cloud4Wi with their marketing initiatives. Cloud4Wi Solution connects more than 150 million mobile users across 60,000 locations in more than 120 countries. Named 2018 Cool Vendor from GARTNER and Top 10 Retail Tech Startup.
We are seeking a business-savvy storyteller to help us drive awareness, generate demand, and enhance prospects’ engagement with Cloud4Wi. The right candidate for this role is an exceptional writer and editor who brings creative vision, strong project management, and a results-driven mindset to the table. This position will report to the VP Marketing and will work closely with the Cloud4Wi marketing, sales, product and customer success teams.
- Create and manage content marketing strategy, from ideation to completion—including interactive content, playbooks, webinars, success stories, ebooks, whitepapers, videos, blog posts, executive bylines, and more
- Create high-quality product-specific materials and collateral that positions our product suite effectively
- Write winning awards entries that can help Cloud4Wi boost its thought leadership
- Researching and testing new content formats and channels to increase brand awareness and generate inbound leads.
- Manage and monitor social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Defining and tracking key metrics for content marketing success; regularly evaluate how content is performing in terms of views, keyword rankings, conversions, etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Customer Success Teams to develop go-to-market resources
- BA in journalism, English, communications, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in proven content marketing experience, specifically executing a program to build awareness and deliver qualified leads
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS-based marketing technology startup is a plus
- Excellent copyediting, communication & project management skills
- Deep attention to detail
- Experience with SEO best practices. Preferred experience with SEO tools (i.e. SEMRush, Google Search Console, etc.)
- Experience using analytics to determine impact and effectiveness of content programs. Preferred experience with content and web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc.).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.