- 68 Jay St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Cloud4Wi is a location-based customer insights solution that enables businesses and organizations to seamlessly and safely collect, analyze and act on data. Using real-time behavioral insights, Cloud4Wi empowers one-to-one relationships by delivering perfectly tailored communications at the right moment. With a 10x faster data collection rate and a +30% lift in click-through rate, location-based customer insights drives results in today’s new normal. Leading global brands like the Prada Group, Adidas, Armani, Celine, Burger King, Valentino, and PerDormire trust Cloud4Wi with their marketing initiatives. Cloud4Wi Solution connects more than 150 million mobile users across 60,000 locations in more than 120 countries. Named 2018 Cool Vendor from GARTNER and Top 10 Retail Tech Startup.
Product Managers here imagine the ideal end state for our customers first and work backward from it, challenging all current assumptions. They champion a winning strategy and leverage metrics to ensure we are making progress against it. They partner with talented cross-functional team members (across engineering, design, customer success, etc.) and lead teams to execute upon a shared vision. They are incredibly hands-on and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the right outcome for our customers. We are looking for leaders who want to join us in this journey to bring real world intelligence into marketing strategies.
We are seeking a highly motivated, globally focused Product Manager to manage our Compass product line, joining our dynamic and growing product team. This position will report directly to the VP of Product and will work closely with Engineering, Customer Success and Sales teams.
You will lead the discovery and delivery of new capabilities designed for the marketing needs of enterprise customers. You should have a passion for creating and leveraging leading-edge technologies to create complete customer solutions, enjoy getting out into the field to understand customer needs, and have experience bringing new product ideas to life using a data-driven approach.
As the Product manager you will be responsible for building and evolving Compass, the marketing technology products that allow our customers to run rich, sophisticated context-aware marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for expanding our marketing channels and data sources by exploring and prototyping new solutions based on the results of a continuous product discovery practice.
- Establish product vision and strategy to continuously refine the product-market fit and sustain the growth of an enterprise mobile marketing technology solution.
- Partner with marketing, customer success and sales to establish goals and success criteria with clearly measurable objectives and key results.
- Interview customers, prospects and partners developing a continuous product discovery and validation practice.
- Develop the product roadmap, get alignment on prioritization and timelines to meet business goals.
- Understand user needs; identify and clearly articulate product requirements.
- Partner with a world-class team of Engineers, Designers and Data Scientists to execute efficiently and deliver impact for our business and users.
- Challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome.
- Communicate concisely within the team and with leadership to influence outcomes.
- Implement best in class product development and management practices.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, preferably building B2B marketing technology products.
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces. Ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate with technical and non-technical partners.
- You have strong communication, collaboration, organization, and persuasion skills. You have a proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- You have demonstrated a strong bias for action while maintaining an attention to detail.
- Unafraid to ask questions and communicate effectively and openly, working across teams and directly with department heads.
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary, articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Domain experience across one or more marketing technology solutions spanning channels (CRM/CDP, mobile advertising/push, SMS etc.) and the horizontal platforms that drive them
- Experience working on B2B SaaS / marketing automation products.
- Expertise in common Product Management tools.
- Experience on mobile platforms or mobile location services.
- Experience working with distributed teams on multiple time zones
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.