Business Development Representative
- 68 Jay St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Cloud4Wi is a location-based customer insights solution that enables businesses and organizations to seamlessly and safely collect, analyze and act on data. Using real-time behavioral insights, Cloud4Wi empowers one-to-one relationships by delivering perfectly tailored communications at the right moment. With a 10x faster data collection rate and a +30% lift in click-through rate, location-based customer insights drives results in today’s new normal. Leading global brands like the Prada Group, Adidas, Armani, Celine, Burger King, Valentino, and PerDormire trust Cloud4Wi with their marketing initiatives. Cloud4Wi Solution connects more than 150 million mobile users across 60,000 locations in more than 120 countries. Named 2018 Cool Vendor from GARTNER and Top 10 Retail Tech Startup.
The Cloud4wi team has launched an amazing opportunity to be part of our growing North American Sales Team.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to play a fundamental role within our Marketing and Sales teams. Your will be tasked with seeking out new business partnership and creating visibility within the US market. This will be done primarily by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
· Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
· Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
· Present our company to potential clients
· Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
· Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
· Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
· Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
· Report to the Sales Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
· Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
· Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
· Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
· Track record of achieving sales quotas
· Experience with CRM software (e.g., Pipedrive, Salesforce)
· Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
· Understanding of sales performance metrics
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations
· BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.