Junior Data Scientist
- Via Filippo Corridoni, 117, 56121 Pisa PI, Italy
Cloud4Wi offers a location customer insight solution designed for understanding and engaging mobile users. With the Cloud4Wi Solution, customers can leverage existing wireless networks to build their business.
Volare is distributed through channel partners and connects more than 130 million mobile users across 50,000 locations in more than 103 countries. Customers include Adecco, Adidas, Armani, Bulgari, Burger King, Clarks, Gruppo FS Italiane, Prada Group.
Named 2018 Cool Vendor from GARTNER and Top 10 Retail Tech Startup
We are looking for Data Scientist talents to join our AI/ML team in Pisa, Italy, who will work on design, development, and application of various machine learning techniques to apply on very large amounts of data collected by our marketing award-winning platform.Reporting to your leader, Your primary focus will be to propose, design and implement machine learning-based applications to enrich with new features the cloud4wi platform.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets to improve the effectiveness of our solutions
- Mine and analyze data from our platform to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, ad targeting and other specific outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality
- Contribute to developing processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related quantitative field
- 1/2 Years of Experience working in the field of machine learning and data science
- Experience for predictive marketing data modeling
- Commercial experience working with either Python, Scala or R
- Knowledge of databases and related languages/tools such as SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with cloud computing platforms and ML studio suite
- Strong knowledge of the mathematical foundations of statistical inference and forecasting such as time series analysis, multivariate analysis, cluster analysis, and optimization
- Ability to lead and manage a team of juniors Data Scientists
- Effective communication skills and ability to explain complex data products in simple terms
- Professional growth
- Weekly happy hours
- A second family