Senior Java Developer
- Via Filippo Corridoni, 117, 56121 Pisa PI, Italy
Cloud4Wi offers location analytics and marketing platform designed for understanding and engaging mobile users. With Volare, customers can leverage existing wireless networks to build their business.
Volare is distributed through channel partners and connects more than 130 million mobile users across 50,000 locations in more than 103 countries. Customers include Adecco, Adidas, Armani, Bulgari, Burger King, Clarks, Gruppo FS Italiane, Prada Group.
Named 2018 Cool Vendor from GARTNER and Top 10 Retail Tech Startup
We are looking for a Senior Software JAVA Engineer to work with us on our award-winning Volare(™) platform. Your primary focus will be to develop massively scalable, distributed software systems that require high availability to support our critical business tasks.
You will work closely with Business Analysts, Technical Leads, Software and Support Engineers in a collaborative environment to provide quality software and solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years software development experience with Java in enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Spring/SpringBoot are required.
- Experience with HTTP, REST API's and microservices architecture. You will work with technologies such as Docker, Kong Api Gateway, Hashicorp tools and Paas offered by AWS.
- Experience with Java unit testing
- Familiar and comfortable with Software Design and code versioning tools (Git).
- Strong OOP skills, with ability to analyze requirements and transform into scalable software designs.
- Competent in design/implementation for testability, availability, reliability, scalability and performance.
- A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude, with a drive to learn outside of your current skill set
- A team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure with clear deadlines
- Ability to work in a distributed, global team
- Expertise in UNIX architecture and cloud systems administration (AWS).
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with distributed file-systems HDFS.
- Conversant with DevOps methods and tools.
- Competent in Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, ElasticSearch, MongoDb.
- A GitHub account with your Open Source Projects or collaborations
- Professional growth
- Weekly happy hours
- A second family