Demand Generation Manager
- 360 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10010, USA
Cloud4Wi offers location analytics and marketing platform designed for understanding and engaging mobile users. With Volare, customers can leverage existing wireless networks to build their business.
Volare is distributed through channel partners and connects more than 130 million mobile users across 50,000 locations in more than 103 countries. Customers include Adecco, Adidas, Armani, Bulgari, Burger King, Clarks, Gruppo FS Italiane, Prada Group.
Named 2018 Cool Vendor from GARTNER and Top 10 Retail Tech Startup
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager that will drive data-driven marketing related to lead generation, customer acquisition. The Manager needs to have a strong direct and digital marketing experience designing and executing integrated campaigns in support of B2B customer acquisition.
The Demand Generation Manager will play an important role in reshaping and leading the lead generation in Cloud4Wi. To date, a significant amount of Cloud4Wi success, for key premium retail Brands, has been gained through the quality of our solution and team execution, referenceable accounts, and inbound leads.
By building and strengthening a quality scalable demand generation framework focused on the acquisition of new brands and targeted account plans, Cloud4WI is the perfect environment for the new manager to have a significant impact and be highly successful.
The Manager of Demand Generation leads, plans, and executes corporate targeted marketing initiatives and digital campaigns to drive our lead generation.
- Manage portfolio of inbound and outbound marketing programs, including integrated campaign management, database and email marketing, webinars, seminars, trade shows, persona-based nurture programs, account-based marketing, search engine optimization, paid search, online programs, corporate website, outbound call campaigns for inside sales team, pipeline acceleration for direct sales and distribution channels.
- Own marketing technologies, processes and systems, including database management, segmentation, analytics, data cleansing, etc.
- Drive performance through a results-driven experimental approach, both in existing channels and by experimenting with new channels and techniques.
- Monitor and analyze performance against lead and other marketing goals and over past performance. Continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth.
- Communicate with marketing, senior leadership, and sales management on an ongoing basis regarding demand generation performance results, current initiatives, and course corrections being taken.
- Identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities and areas for additional investment in time and money and decreased focus.
- Demand generation campaign strategy and plans, outlining key marketing themes, messages, and offers and channels for promotions within defined monthly, quarterly and annual cycles.
- Owns demand generation marketing automation and integration of marketing database / contact sources.
- Manages demand generation marketing calendar, budget management and reporting.
- Proactively meets with Field Sales Leadership, Product and Learning Content to ensure alignment and synergies, ensures that campaigns support revenue objectives and that Sales and Field Marketing are ready to execute and follow-up on campaigns when they are in market.
- Deliver repeatable, sustainable and predictable marketing-generated revenue in key regions via digital marketing and marketing automation.
- Establish KPIs for all demand generation marketing programs and monitor Company demand generation marketing investments to deliver improved ROI performance.
We seek a direct, digital and database marketing professional with 5+ years marketing experience conceiving and executing smart traffic generating and sales enablement strategies and plans, that engage B2B customers and drive desired business results.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Direct, digital and database marketing professional with a minimum of 5+ years in B2B/ demand generation with strong startup experience
- Career focus on delivering measurable marketing ROI with expertise in all aspects of B2B direct marketing, including database marketing, analytics/segmentation, media planning and all forms of digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively as well as the ability to execute and effectively drive results
- Experience with developing and managing direct, digital marketing and database marketing budgets
- Resourcefulness; ability to influence and collaborate with both internal team members and external agency partners
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills; must be action-oriented;
- Ability to influence Executive, Sales, Product, and Learning Content Teams with innovative and detailed demand generation proposals and plans
- Experience navigating relevant regulations and policies such as data privacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to empowerment
- Quick study of complex problems and a highly organized approach to finding high impact solutions
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Cloud4wi does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Cloud4Wi employees or any other company location. Cloud4Wi is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.