- 81 Prospect St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Cloud4Wi offers location analytics and marketing platform designed for understanding and engaging mobile users. With Volare, customers can leverage existing wireless networks to build their business.
Volare is distributed through channel partners and connects more than 130 million mobile users across 50,000 locations in more than 103 countries. Customers include Adecco, Adidas, Armani, Bulgari, Burger King, Clarks, Gruppo FS Italiane, Prada Group.
Named 2018 Cool Vendor from GARTNER and Top 10 Retail Tech Startup
Cloud4Wi is looking for a seasoned industry leader to lead Cloud4WI Sales organization globally and drive business results and revenues as CRO.
Reporting to the CEO, this senior leadership position will have ownership and accountability to ensure that Cloud4Wi maximizes its potential, bringing in new brands as well as growing our existing clients. This leader will work closely with the senior team to ensure that decisions are driving the overall Cloud4Wi business goals and that our long term cross-channel vision continues to thrive.
The incoming executive will play an important role in reshaping and leading the changes in Cloud4Wi. It is the intention of the leadership team to build a high quality, sustainable and strong sales organization. To date, a significant amount of Cloud4Wi success, for key premium retail Brands, has been gained through the quality of our solution and team execution, referenceable accounts, and inbound leads.
By building and strengthening a quality scalable sales organization focused on the acquisition of new brands and targeted account plans, Cloud4WI is the perfect environment for the new leader to have a significant impact and be highly successful.
This leader will lead the global sales organization and be a key member of the leadership team with responsibility for the following:
● Develop and speed sales growth and customer acquisition in the United States.
● Build and strengthen sales organization with primary focus in NY.
● Deliver high quality and predictable sales results and growth globally.
● Be accountable for sales forecasting, budgeting, reporting process.
● Design/develop a sales organization structure to execute the company strategy and achieve growth objectives.
● Create cultural alignment and accountability within the global sales team.
● Work in close partnership with the team to build a strong and sustainable winning sales team.
● Drive collaboration with the executive team to achieve Cloud4Wi overall goals.
● Partner with Cloud4Wi leaders (e.g. in Product, Sales, Client Success, and more) to achieve their quarterly, annual, and long-term goals.
● Consolidate quarterly updates of progress against plans.
● Lead, along with the relevant teams, key client and prospect relationships at an executive level.
● Manage the local sales operation in US, Brazil, UK, France and Bangkok.
Areas of focus:
● Sales execution and leadership. Develop a high performing expert sales and business team that is aligned with company values (innovation, passion, humility and integrity). Grow the team, which is currently at about 20 globally, including sales, pre-sales, sales ops and customer success.
● Grow revenues from new brands and within existing clients in line with company targets and budgets.
● Improve financial visibility and strengthen accountability for forecasting, planning and performance management.
Target Candidates Profile:
● 20+ years of Industry experience in Customer insight and Consumer marketing, with at least 10+ years in digital marketing, including client-facing experience.
● Exceptional sales leader with demonstrable experience of scale and fast growth.
● Track record of building and leading global sales teams.
● Digital marketing expertise.
● Proven track record of developing systems and processes for scale.
● Field oriented player coach.
● International experience with track in Europe.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying client needs.
● Strong business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them.
● Ability to drive results across cross-functional teams, manage by influence, and work effectively in a global organization.
● Demonstrated ability to coach teams on critical business skills, including large scale project management capabilities.
● Passionate about digital marketing, keen to learn and understand the intricacies of Cloud4Wi's products and technology.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.