- 3/F, Summer Hill, 1106 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, th
Cloud4Wi offers Volare, a location analytics and marketing platform designed for understanding and engaging mobile users. With Volare, customers can leverage existing wireless networks to build their business.
Volare is distributed through channel partners and connects more than 65 million mobile users across 15,000 locations in more than 80 countries. Customers include Adecco, Bulgari, Burger King, Clarks, Gruppo FS Italiane, Liverpool, the Moscow City Government, Olive Garden, Prada Group and VTB24.
Cloud4Wi is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and tech-savvy individual to build upon the success of its rapidly expanding growth in an exciting market. You will work closely with hundreds of businesses and will have to ensure they have a great experience with the Cloud4Wi platform. This customer-facing role will expose you to a diverse group of teams within Cloud4Wi – including Sales, Engineering, Product Management-- providing endless opportunities for career growth in a fun, challenging, and fast-growing work environment.
- Ability to introduce Cloud4Wi solutions and products and to perform a full demo.
- Act as the technical subject matter expert, thoroughly understanding products, features, functions, and benefits while being able to communicate to our potential end - customers.
- Understand customer requirements for their business service and explain how Cloud4wi can address it.
- Evangelize how Cloud4Wi work with current infrastructure and platform, as well as service future needs.
- Create product documentation for customers and perform competitive analysis regarding competing products.
- Provide technical guidance to channel partners and assist them in effectively selling the Cloud4Wi solution.
- Ability to manage all functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Contribute to product development by communicating customer feedback and initial impressions to the Product Management and Marketing team.
- Must have minimum 3- 5 years of field Sales Engineer experience.
- Must have minimum 3-5 years of WIFI networking
- Knowledge of sales cycle, strong verbal and written communication skills, and proven negotiation techniques.
- Great relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience and presentation skills.
- Great ability to work in a team to understand who in the company to push sales activities.
- Proven track record of 5 years in a Sales technical role (solutions architect, systems engineer, sales engineer, etc).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Ability to travel 30+% to various parts of ASEAN
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, telecommunication engineering.
- Expert knowledge of Wi-Fi platform and wlan products or related discipline required.
- Experience with Presence Analytics and Engagement products will be considered a plus
- Thai and English language
- Professional growth
- Weekly happy hours
- A second family