Accounting & Financial Analyst
- 222 7th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Cloud4Wi offers Volare, a location analytics and marketing platform designed for understanding and engaging mobile users. With Volare, customers can leverage existing wireless networks to build their business.
Volare is distributed through channel partners and connects more than 65 million mobile users across 15,000 locations in more than 80 countries. Customers include Adecco, Bulgari, Burger King, Clarks, Gruppo FS Italiane, Liverpool, the Moscow City Government, Olive Garden, Prada Group and VTB24.
We are looking for somebody who finds actionable truths in data. We're looking for an Accounting and Finance Analyst who will work with our Finance Director on forecasting, reporting, profitability and transactional reconciliation. You will work directly with the senior management, receiving exposure to many different functional areas, and learn about scaling a high-growth startup.
By delivering exceptional financial analysis and putting controls in place, you will enable smarter business decisions across all levels of the organization that have a direct impact on the success of Cloud4Wi growth plans. The nature of our business means that you’ll be the analytical engine of the company to support optimal business decision making.
What your day will involve:
- Develop a build-measure-learn culture - Build financial models and forecasts, and improve management reporting suite, keeping the Head of Finance and Founder updated so they have a clear view of Cloud4Wi’s financial situation and how the data can positively help the business. Effectively communicate findings across the organization.
- Dig into Financial data - Perform ongoing monitoring, reporting, and analysis and use your findings to form recommendations for new strategies and provide insights to be leveraged by the Finance and Senior Management Team to drive decision making.
- Reconciliation - Cloud4Wi operates a multi-currency product and many legal entities, with complex revenue and cost structures. You will own and improve the balance sheet and P&L reconciliations, facilitating the operation of the product and giving a live view on transactional profitability.
- Finance expert - Embody the expertise in defining clear and measurable objectives, choosing the right KPIs to measure and calculating targets for each new finance project, identifying solutions and contributing to the optimization of Cloud4Wi’s product proposition.
- Data Guru - Serve as the main point of reference for the finance team for all things data and analytics.
Education and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in economics, accounting, finance, mathematics, statistics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of work experience as a Finance Analyst in either a data-driven role at a startup or in a heavily analytical, data-centric role (investment banking, management consulting, etc.)
- Comfortable in analyzing and modeling profitability and cash flows
- Fluent in Excel and SQL and a strong experience in data visualisation with tools like Tableau
- Experience working as part of a small team with varied responsibilities and wide range of focus.
- Experience in SaaS is preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Great eye for understanding and tracking data, using your analytical skills to support big financial decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items with the ability to stay focused under pressure.
- You approach your work by seeing what needs to be done and doing it, with the desire to consistently exceed goals and take on more responsibility.
- Professional growth
- Italian food cooked by the founders
- Weekly happy hours
- A second family