- Via Copernico, Milano MI, Italy
Cloud4Wi offers a suite of enterprise guest WiFi, location analytics and location-based marketing products.
Our mission is to help enterprises across multiple industries – retail chains, restaurant chains, shopping centers, transportation and more – better understand and engage visitors.
Top global brands already rely on Cloud4Wi. They include ABSA, Adecco, Armani, Burger King, Carmila, Diamond Internationals, Gruppo FS Italiane, HFE, Illy, Lacoste, McDonald’s, Olive Garden, Prada Group and VTB24.
To date, Cloud4Wi’s product suite connects more than 100 million mobile users across 30,000 locations in more than 100 countries, while collecting more than 7.5 billion of location data per month.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our dynamic and growing team. The Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for developing and executing scalable marketing programs that Cloud4Wi and its channel partners need to drive sales velocity for Cloud4Wi. This position will report to the VP of Marketing and will work closely with the Cloud4Wi marketing and sales teams, as well as channel partners.
- Define and deliver marketing programs to create and drive demand generation for Cloud4Wi and channel partner sales team
- Ensure pipeline growth for Cloud4Wi and channel partner sales team within target markets
- Drive powerful brand awareness programs
- Participate in events, roadshows and webinars to evangelize Cloud4Wi
- Track and report on success of all marketing programs
- Support the global marketing to define consistent marketing programs.
- Bachelor's degree from a top tier school
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Fluent English is a MUST
- Enterprise expertise is desired
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus