Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associate
- Irving, TX, USA
Cascade Orthopedic Supply, Inc. is the single largest independently owned O&P distributor in the United States. We provide solutions that improve quality of life!
Our reputation is built on our continued commitment to customer service and technological advancements. We distribute a wide selection of products from over 300 suppliers. As part of our ongoing commitment to excellence, the company boasts a friendly and knowledgeable team, electronic invoicing and payment options, discounts, patient care software integrations, and overnight delivery at ground rates to help streamline business practices.
We have longstanding customers and valued employees who have been with the company for more than 30 years, and are proud to sell and support products that assist in mobilizing and empowering people across the country.
As we continue to grow we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals who share our vision and mission for success to join our team.
We encourage you to visit us on the web at www.cascade-usa.com for further company information.
The Shipping and Receiving Associate is responsible for the smooth flow of receiving, picking, packing and shipping, with the goal to provide excellent service and products to the customers we serve. Cascade Orthopedic Supply is a fast paced environment that prides ourselves on delivering products to our customers next day. This sense of urgency is critical, as our products enable mobility and increase the quality of life for patients throughout the country. We are currently seeking persons with a positive attitude who are team players and seek to fulfil orders in a fast paced environment. Some of the primary duties include:
- Follow all warehouse operations policies and procedures, including but not limited to receiving, picking, packing, shipping, returns and team motivation
- Maintain focus on results, inbound/outbound processes to ensure shipments are correct and received in a timely fashion and stored to ensure a high level of picking productivity
- Must have a strong knowledge of warehouse operations and an understanding of product staging, on-time shipping, and distribution warehouse operation
- Warehouse experience shipping and receiving preferred
- Proficient with wireless scanners
- Experience in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Experience in a high-volume, material distribution environment
- Excellent math aptitude and able to learn software efficiently
- Excellent computer and data entry skills and email communication required
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to focus on results
- Organized, detail minded with the ability to multi-task
- Required High School Diploma or equivalent
Position located at our Irving, TX facility.
Full-Time. 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 10:30am-7:30pm
Cascade Orthopedic Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.