Human Resources Coordinator
- 2638 Aztec Dr, Chico, CA 95928, USA
Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc. has been operating in the orthotic and prosthetic industry for more than 30 years delivering products across all segments. This is an exciting time as Cascade continues to grow, and we are looking for top performing professionals who are looking for a place to contribute and succeed. The products we sell assist in mobilizing and empowering people across the country.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply is currently seeking people with positive attitudes who enjoy learning and self-manage continuous improvement. Join our team as a Human Resources Coordinator. This position is located in our Chico, CA corporate office.
We encourage you to visit us on the web at www.cascade-usa.com for further company information.
As a member of the Human Resources team, we are stewards on our people. The Human Resources Coordinator is an integral part of our Cascade team and will focus on improving performance and proficiency to maximize business growth. The HR Coordinator will lead the coordination of talent development, provide clarity to each role, elevate employee performance engagement, and serve as compensation coordinator and payroll administrator.
- Work with management and staff to establish clear development plans for improvement and advancement.
- Coordinate employee training and manage our Cascade University curriculum.
- Work with outsourced training providers to meet internal training solution needs.
- Administer performance management system and ongoing system management and updates.
- Maintain current job descriptions, working with management and staff to update annually.
- Organize salary survey data, as well as pay scale ranges and grading.
- Serve as compensation coordinator and payroll administrator.
- Maintain confidential files in compliance with legal requirements.
- Manage HRIS system
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, diligent, self-starter, ethical, detail-oriented and able to multi-task, meet deadlines and follow-through.
This role will require;
· Experience in Human Resources, learning and development, and performance management.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field of study. Project Management degree/experience preferred.
· Know by others as a collaborator and team player. Exhibit interest and positive attitude and strive for continued improvement.
· Computer literate with heavy use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required. Advanced computer skills in training platform management, design and organization is preferred.
· Manages time and deliverables effectively and consistently with minimal supervision.
· Excellent organizational, writing, communication and judgment skills a must.
· Exercises tact, diplomacy and confidentially.
· Strong listening and problem solving skills required.
Position located at our Chico, CA corporate office.
Full-Time. 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen.