- 2638 Aztec Dr, Chico, CA 95928, USA
Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc. has been operating in the orthotic and prosthetic industry for more than 30 years delivering products across all segments. Our Mission is to provide superior value and support on the products that we source and the services that we provide to our customers. As we continue to grow we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals who share our vision and mission for success to join our team. We encourage you to visit us on the web at www.cascade-usa.com for further company information.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply is currently seeking people with positive attitudes who enjoy learning and self-manage continuous improvement to join our Purchasing team. The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
The Purchasing Clerk position is an integral part of our purchasing team and will focus on daily purchase order tracking and follow-up as well as interface with customer service and warehouse staff. This position is for someone who is interested in being a strong contributor and thrives on organization and detail. The ideal candidate should have a strong focus on detail, ability to organize, and work in a fast paced environment.
Some duties include:
• Daily PO follow up and daily PO confirmation entry. Update expected delivery dates for customer service visibility and enter PO notes on all extended backorders. Follow-up with internal customers (CSR, DC).
• Process purchase order cancellations.
• Cross train for back-up support to other purchasing staff.
- Prior work experience required. Preferred experience in purchasing, logistics, or customer service in or in a distribution environment utilizing computerized purchasing system or inventory control system.
- Proficiency in working independently with good researching and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player who can work with all levels and departments within the company organization while maintaining a positive, energetic and a "can do" attitude.
- High ethical values and professionalism in all business dealings.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Exhibit interest and positive attitude toward all assigned work and strive for continued improvement.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills a must.
- Strong listening and problem solving skills a must. .
- Computer savvy – ability to navigate multiple data entry systems and other relevant applications.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.