Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associate
- 7307 S Meade Ave, Bedford Park, IL 60638, USA
Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc. has been operating in the orthotic and prosthetic industry for more than 30 years delivering products across all segments. This is an exciting time as Cascade continues to grow, and we are looking for top performing professionals who are looking for a place to contribute and succeed. The products we sell assist in mobilizing and empowering people across the country.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply is currently seeking people with positive attitudes who enjoy learning and self-manage continuous improvement. Join our team as a Shipping & Receiving Associate. This position is located in our Bedford Park, IL warehouse.
We encourage you to visit us on the web at www.cascade-usa.com for further company information.
The Shipping and Receiving Associate is responsible for the smooth flow of receiving, picking, packing and shipping, with the goal to provide excellent service and products to the customers we serve. Cascade Orthopedic Supply is a fast paced environment that prides ourselves on delivering products to our customers next day. This sense of urgency is critical, as our products enable mobility and increase the quality of life for patients throughout the country. We are currently seeking persons with a positive attitude who are team players and seek to fulfil orders in a fast paced environment. Some of the primary duties include:
• Follow all warehouse operations policies and procedures, including but not limited to receiving, picking, packing, shipping, returns and team motivation
• Maintain focus on results, inbound/outbound processes to ensure shipments are correct and received in a timely fashion and stored to ensure a high level of picking productivity
• Must have a strong knowledge of warehouse operations and an understanding of product staging, on-time shipping, and distribution warehouse operation
• Warehouse experience shipping and receiving preferred
• Proficient with wireless scanners
• Experience in a fast paced warehouse environment
• Experience in a high-volume, material distribution environment
• Excellent math aptitude and able to learn software efficiently
• Excellent computer and data entry skills and email communication required
• Excellent written and oral communications skills required
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to focus on results
• Organized, detail minded with the ability to multi-task
• Required High School Diploma or equivalent
Position located at our Bedford Park, IL facility.
Full-Time. 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 10:30am-7:30pm
Cascade Orthopedic Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen. Cascade maintains a random drug screen policy and attendance policy.