Accounts Receivable Specialist
- 2638 Aztec Dr, Chico, CA 95928, USA
Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc. has been operating in the orthotic and prosthetic industry for more than 30 years delivering products across all segments. This is an exciting time as Cascade continues to grow, and we are looking for top performing professionals who are looking for a place to contribute and succeed. The products we sell assist in mobilizing and empowering people across the country.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply is currently seeking candidates with positive attitudes who enjoy learning and can self-manage continuous improvement to join our dynamic team as an Accounts Receivable Specialist. The focus of the AR team is to ensure customer payments are received and applied correctly. In order to serve our customers and meet their demands in a timely and efficient manner, the AR team works side by side with the Collections team as well as the Accounting team. Cascade is a compassionate company focused on servicing our customers and ultimately its patients by providing the highest level of service and quality products.
This position is Full-Time located in our Chico CA office. Work shift is Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm and may provide flexibility in scheduled hours. The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
We encourage you to visit us on the web at www.cascade-usa.com for further company information.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for monitoring all prepaid accounts and assisting the Collections team as necessary. Some of the primary duties are:
- Educate and communicate with prepaid customers regarding declining payments. Reconcile account discrepancies upon request.
- Utilize Salesforce in order to track all account activities.
- Escalate continuously declining accounts to Management.
- Maintain department inboxes
- Assist credit team with reconciliations, customer inquiries, etc., as requested.
- Excellent computer and data entry skills and Internet usage required.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills required.
- Excellent problem solving skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
- Accounting background/experience a plus.
- An understanding of accounting principles.
- Excellent Customer Service and Focus. Politeness, tact, patience, and diplomacy.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with others.
- Ability to continually streamline business processes.
- Ability to navigate multiple data entry systems and other relevant applications.
- Ability to multi task and stay calm under pressure.
- Above average listening and problem-solving skills.
- Associate or Undergraduate Degree with a Business or accounting emphasis preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Mutual equity, dependability, and a positive attitude.
Position located at our Chico CA Corporate office.
Full-Time. 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen.