Credit and Collections Specialist
- 2638 Aztec Dr, Chico, CA 95928, USA
Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc. has been operating in the orthotic and prosthetic industry for more than 30 years delivering products across all segments. This is an exciting time as Cascade continues to grow, and we are looking for top performing professionals who are looking for a place to contribute and succeed. Cascade is a compassionate company focused on servicing our customers and ultimately its patients by providing the highest level of service and quality products. The products we sell assist in mobilizing and empowering people across the country.
We encourage you to visit us on the web at www.cascade-usa.com for further company information.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply is currently seeking candidates who enjoy learning and can self-manage continuous improvement to join our dynamic team as a Credit and Collections Specialist. The focus of our Credit and Collections team is to build relationships and partner with our customers to gain loyalty and collect revenue for the company. The Credit and Collections team is engaged in working with our Customer Service and Sales team to understand the customers’ needs and balance the needs of the company.
The Credit and Collections Specialist is responsible for building relationships and partnering with customer in the collection of A/R balances. Some of the primary duties are:
· Establish and maintain a long term positive working relationship. Focus on building relationships to gain purchasing loyalty.
· Educate and communicate with customers regarding open invoices and payment arrangements. Reconcile account discrepancies upon request.
· Utilize Salesforce to track all account activities.
· Monitor customer accounts receivable balances to identify and act upon deteriorating aging, credit status and/or credit limit issues. Escalate deteriorating accounts to Management for deferral to 3rd party collection agency.
- Manage Cascade’s credit exposure through credit lines, credit worthiness, etc.
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
· Excellent Customer Service and Focus. Politeness, tact, patience, and diplomacy.
· Ability to establish positive working relationships with others.
· Ability to continually streamline business processes.
· Ability to navigate multiple data entry systems and other relevant applications.
· Ability to multi task and stay calm under pressure.
· Above average listening and problem-solving skills.
· Prior experience in B2B with accounts receivable in a business environment required.
· Excellent computer and data entry skills and Internet usage required.
· Excellent negotiation and problem skills required.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
· Associate or Undergraduate Degree with a Business emphasis preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Position located in our Chico, CA Corporate Office.
Full-Time. 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Cascade Orthopedic Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.