- Chico, CA, USA
Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc. has been operating in the orthotic and prosthetic industry for more than 30 years delivering products across all segments. This is an exciting time as Cascade continues to grow, and we are looking for top performing professionals who are looking for a place to contribute and succeed. The products we sell assist in mobilizing and empowering people across the country.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc. is currently seeking a Project Coordinator in our Chico, CA Corporate Office. This is an exciting time as Cascade continues to grow, and we are looking for top performing professionals who are looking for a place to contribute and succeed.
We encourage you to visit us on the web at www.cascade-usa.com for further company information.
The Project Coordinator is an integral part of our Cascade team and is responsible to administer and organize all types of projects for our leadership team, with the goal of coordinating the flow of information to maximize project completion. Projects range in scope from simple activities to more complex plans, thus the ideal candidate must be able to understand complexity and think outside the box. Organization, practical experience in project management and being a team player are key elements to this role. In general the coordinator will document and track tasks for various project teams concurrently, and provide the team(s) with structure and support.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, be diligent, a self-starter, ethical, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and follow-through.
This role will require;
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Project Management degree preferred.
· Possesses significant practical experience in the basics of project management (estimation, project planning, resource planning, issue management, risk management, change management, communication planning).
· Known by others as a collaborator and team player. Exhibit interest and positive attitude and strive for continued improvement.
· Computer literate with heavy use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required. Advanced computer skills in project management tools preferred.
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle, shift gears, and maintain a sense of humor.
· Proven accomplishment as a driver of multiple projects running concurrently.
· Proven track record managing multiple projects concurrently.
· Exhibit good judgment skills on when to escalate risks and issues.
· Excellent organizational, writing, communication and diplomatic skills a must.
· Comfortable when communicating with all levels of staff in working sessions, and 1-on-1 interactions.
Position located at our Chico, CA corporate office.
Full-Time. Monday through Friday.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen.