Customer Service Specialist
- 2638 Aztec Dr, Chico, CA 95928, USA
Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc. has been operating in the orthotic and prosthetic industry for more than 30 years delivering products across all segments. This is an exciting time as Cascade continues to grow, and we are looking for top performing professionals who are looking for a place to contribute and succeed. The products we sell assist in mobilizing and empowering people across the country.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply is currently seeking people with positive attitudes who enjoy learning and self-manage continuous improvement. Join our team as a Customer Service Specialist. This position is located at our headquarters in Chico, CA
We encourage you to visit us on the web at www.cascade-usa.com for further company information.
In our office, you'll find Chico’s smartest, most creative, and hardest working people growing the region's most exciting O&P company. You'll also find stand up workstations, lots of coffee, a lounge room, super awesome people and the occasional Nerf gun war.
The Cascade Customer Service Team is on the front lines of ensuring that every Cascade customer is a happy and satisfied customer. This position includes the following responsibilities;
- Assist with customer inquiries in accordance with department procedures and company policies.
- Enter customer requests for return authorizations in accordance with department procedures and company policies.
- Utilize available company and industry resources to obtain product specification information.
- Assist customers in tracking late or lost shipments using available resources.
- Fulfill customer information requests.
- Provide customers with order and back order status.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in telephone customer service assisting customers with order placement, returns, and problem resolution.
If you have amazing computer, organizational and writing skills, are super detail oriented and extremely thorough, then this is the job for you!. A long history of winning awards for being a super employee is a definite bonus.
- Must be self-motivated, able to follow instructions as they are given, be a team player who can work with all levels and departments within the company organization and maintain a great attitude.
- Ability to learn and be problem solution oriented. Have great customer service skills and a teachable attitude and be a team player.
- Experience in orthotics and prosthetics is a plus, but not required
If you can bring additional skills to the table, even better! Let us know how you can make a difference to the Cascade Team!
* Hint: We get many applicants for each job opening, so really give some thought to how you’ll stand out. Let us know what makes you special, why you can do the job better than anyone else, and how you’ll fit in with our team and company culture.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.