S CA Territory Account Manager
- Los Angeles, CA
Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc. is headquartered in Chico, CA and has been operating in the orthotic and prosthetic industry for more than 30 years delivering products across all segments. Our Mission is to provide superior value and support on the products that we source and the services that we provide to our customers. As we continue to grow we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals who share our vision and mission for success to join our team.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc. is currently seeking to fill the position of Southern California Territory Account Manager within our Outside Sales team. This is an exciting time as Cascade continues to grow, and we are looking for top performing professionals who are looking for a place to contribute and succeed. Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc. provides orthotic and prosthetic devices to Independent Orthotic and/or Prosthetic Practices throughout the United States. The products we sell assist in mobilizing and empowering people across the country.
We encourage you to visit us on the web at www.cascade-usa.com for further company information.
The Territory Account Manager works cooperatively with various departments to increase customer satisfaction, and build new accounts, to increase sales. This position is an expansion of our outside sales team and will focus on delivering consultative sales through, analyzing customer needs, building customer relations, explaining the value of various product lines, and meeting sales quotas. This position is for someone who is interested in being a strong contributor, has a competitive nature and thrives in a sales environment. The ideal candidate should have a strong focus on sales and customer service, with an ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Extensive travel is required, and the candidate must live within the Southern California Los Angeles Region. Territory includes AZ, NM, and Southern California.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc. is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. The successful candidate will be thoughtful and inquisitive and add value to the sales team.
This role will require;
• A proven record of accomplishment of success in a sales position.
• Confident, competitive, and comfortable over the phone and in person.
• Understand and review business challenges and formulate and deliver effective business solutions
• Energetic, positive, with a “can-do” attitude.
• High ethical values and professionalism in all business dealings.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
• Ability to build strong business relationships.
• Computer savvy – ability to navigate multiple web browsers, and proficient with Microsoft Applications. Experience with Salesforce a plus, or similar CRM software.
• Ability to learn new orthotic and prosthetic product lines and understand features and benefits.
• Quota driven performer with at least 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in the O&P industry, DME industry or Medical Services profession.
• Knowledge of movement in human anatomy (kinesiology) preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Candidate must live within the Southern California Los Angeles Area.
Territory includes AZ, NM, and Southern California. Extensive Travel Required.
Cascade Orthopedic Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen.