Key Account Manager
- Sydney NSW, Australia
- Team: Commercial
- Business Unit: carsales Australia
- Employment Status: Full time - Permanent
Got Drive? You'll fit right in
This is your opportunity to join carsales as a Key Account Manager. In this role you will be building relationships with our existing clients as well as develop and foster relationships with new contacts. If you are results driven, then we want you to represent carsales to drive revenue growth across the state.
What’s on offer
- Flexible working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home).
- 18 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers, including an extra five days of 'Leave Up Your Sleeve' upon return to work.
- Four weeks paid secondary caregivers leave.
- Six weeks of Gender Transition Leave, Study Leave, Public holiday swap & options for career breaks to follow your other passions.
- We also have regular Hackathons, lots of training and development opportunities and we care about our employee’s wellbeing and regularly offer lunchtime, yoga, meditation and HIIT classes.
- Support of a highly engaged, high-performing team. We have incredible talent in carsales that you will learn from.
- ASX 100 Listed Technology company growing globally with Australian based exec team.
- We are always looking for the best way to solve problems and open to hearing your ideas!
What’ll you’ll be doing
- Developing and presenting advertising based, revenue-generating ideas/opportunities in answer to a marketing challenge or brief.
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced highly changing marketplace and be driven to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- A communicator, listener, presenter and negotiator, the individual will demonstrate ease at dealing with trading directors, planners or buyers alike.
- Ultimately a people’s person who gains respect within the business, from a proven standpoint.
- A networker who understands the value of developing relationships in order to help generate and maximise business.
- Someone who can simply explain the carsales Networks’ marketing suite of solutions and how they may be specifically relevant to the client and the objectives of the campaign.
- Although you will work with a Sales Coordinator & Campaign Managers it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure that every client campaign delivers to the best of its’ ability and that all advertiser expectations are met.
- Familiarity and knowledge of the media agencies industry is essential.
- An understanding of the media sales process including traditional media and/or online is required.
- Track record in exceeding targets.
- Basic knowledge of software programs such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Highly effective at verbal and written communication, including the delivery of presentations is essential for success in this role.
- An understanding of how to get the best out of people.
- Demonstrated inclusive and interpersonal attributes that connect you to our behaviours (we change the game, we own it, we step in, we are curious, we don’t take ourselves too seriously).
When you work at carsales you don't just have a job, but you have a rewarding career. carsales is an equal opportunity employer who prides themselves on providing a diverse workplace that brings out the best in its people. We encourage everyone of all ages and background to apply. We know how important keeping that balance between work/life is and have a range of flexible working options on offer. We are open to this conversation during our recruitment process if you want to know more just ask!
And just a quick one…
Successful candidates joining the carsales family are required to undergo a National Police Record check and must have full-time Australian working rights on an ongoing basis.