APPRENTICESHIP - International Marketing Project Manager - Catalogue - STUDIOCANAL
- 1 Place du Spectacle, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
- Contract type: Apprenticeship
- Entité: STUDIOCANAL
STUDIOCANAL, a subsidiary of the CANAL+ Group, is one of Europe's leading companies in the market for co-production, acquisition, distribution and sales of international feature films (more than 50 a year) and TV series. STUDIOCANAL is the only studio which operates simultaneously in three main European territories - France, the United Kingdom and Germany - as well as in Australia and New Zealand, and positions itself as a leading international sales agent for the rest of the world. STUDIOCANAL has an ambitious production policy supported by a slate financing system, unique in Europe.
Additionally, STUDIOCANAL has been actively developing and distributing high-end TV series through its network of award-winning European production companies, including TANDEM, RED, SAM and BAMBÚ PRODUCCIONES.
STUDIOCANAL owns also one of the most important film libraries in the world, boasting more than 9,000 original titles from 60 countries including 6,000 films. The company is notably responsible for their technical restoration, international distribution and for the management of remake rights.
STUDIOCANAL is the only studio which operates simultaneously in three main territories across Europe: France, the United Kingdom and Germany.
The intern will assist the International Marketing Project Manager - Catalogue in daily activities. She/he will participate actively in the editorialization of the catalogue rereleases and the coordination with our Studiocanal territories and internal teams (sales, distribution, finance, technical, etc.). This includes:
· Participate in the development of the international marketing strategy for classic films.
· Assist with the creation of documents that effectively communicate STUDIOCANAL’s catalogue activities to our teams (London, Berlin…) and our international third-party distributors.
· Create and update all shared documents (line-up, budget, tracking).
· Coordinate the reception of creative assets.
· Help with administrative duties and coordination between the international teams.
· Create BtoB material for International Sales team (newsletters, brochures, etc…).
· Help with the creation of digital assets, calendars and social roadmaps.
· Copywrite and schedule of posts on Studiocanal’s International social media channels (Facebook, Instagram…).
· Proficient in French and English (written and spoken).
· Passionate about films and demonstrate strong interest for classic cinema.
· Organized and detail-oriented, capable of coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
· Excellent communication skills to interact with numerous internal and external departments and contacts.
· Advanced Powerpoint & Photoshop user.
Start in Septembre 2021 !