STAGE - Assistant International Digital Project Manager F/H
- 1 Place du Spectacle, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
- Contract type: Internship
- Entité: STUDIOCANAL
STUDIOCANAL, a part of the CANAL+ family, is a major European player in the production, acquisition, distribution and international sales of films and TV series. STUDIOCANAL operates directly in Europe’s three largest markets – France, United Kingdom, and Germany – as well as in Australia and New Zealand. STUDIOCANAL has an ambitious production strategy supported by a slate financing system unique in Europe.
In conjunction with its film activity, STUDIOCANAL has vastly developed its TV series production via acquisition of Tandem Communications, a German leader in the production and sales of international TV series in Europe, as well as England’s Red Production Company.
STUDIOCANAL possesses one of the largest catalogues in the world, composed of more than 6,000 French, English, German and American films, for which it ensures their conservation and restoration. STUDIOCANAL also manages the sales of rights for its catalogue, notably for remakes.
The Global Marketing Team is responsible for creating integrated marketing campaigns that connect with audiences across STUDIOCANAL territories and internationally, with a focus on developing strategic creative materials and compelling marketing narratives.
The intern’s scope will include the following missions, among others:
Digital Marketing Strategy:
- Assist the Digital Project Manager in the development of digital strategies for key international films (target audience and positioning, strategic objectives, marketing hooks, key channels, etc.)
- Assist with the creation of briefs and pitches to support project manager in key digital partner meetings
- Assist with the creation of documents that effectively communicate STUDIOCANAL’s digital activities to international third-party distributors
- Help with the creation of Digital Asset Calendars and Social Roadmaps to assist in development and launch of digital assets for each campaign for key new releases, catalogue films, and some key TV series
- Assist with the coordination and deployment of digital activations across STUDIOCANAL territories and international third-party distributors
- Assist global marketing project managers with coordination of film projects on ad-hoc basis
STUDIOCANAL Social Newsletter & Campaign Monitoring:
- Curation and management of the monthly e-newsletter that summarizes the latest developments in social media for STUDIOCANAL digital teams
- Monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on competitors’ digital campaigns and assets for relevant titles
- Copywriting and scheduling of posts on Studiocanal’s International social media channels (Facebook, Instagram) during key campaign period for new releases and catalogue titles
Data & Insights:
- Inform the digital strategy for each film through research – formulating insights that lead to a better understanding of digital behavior among each film’s target audience
- Bilingual English (written and spoken)
- Adaptable, curious, and interested in film
- Strong interest in digital, social media, and digital innovation
- Organized and detail-oriented, capable of coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills to interact with numerous internal and external departments and contacts
- Analytical, ability to digest and communicate on data
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint user
Only at STUDIOCANAL, from July 2021 and for 6 months together.