CDI - Digital Manager Focus Sat (M7 Romania) (F/H)
- Bucharest, Bucharest, Roumanie
- Contract type: Long term contract
- Entité: CANAL+ INTERNATIONAL
M7, a Canal+ International group member, has a major footprint in Europe, from Benelux to Romania. It faces a strong development of distribution of Pay-TV offers.
Established in Romania through the “FocusSat” brand, M7 is a key player of the pay-TV industry in Romania.
Romania is a very competitive market, with still 5 players in the pay-TV business. FocusSat is the only pure-DTH player, with a limited OTT base at this stage. All other operators are telco operators, broadcasting their TV channels through satellite or IPTV with triple play offers (Internet, Telephone, TV). All pay-TV offers are quite similar with limited differentiation.
In order to boost its activity in Romania, FocusSat is looking for a Digital Manager
- Develop and implement the e-Commerce strategy in order to improve website performance;
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising;
- Manage overall website structure and design, evaluate end-to-end customer experience, recommend and implement additional functionality or enhancements to existing website (outsourced development company);
- Manage all online initiatives and campaigns in relation to traffic acquisitions and online sales targets;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Ensures social media presence across all digital channels;
- Provide content creation and management for newsletters, website, campaigns and customer communications;
- Collaborate with several external and internal partners: sales and marketing team, group partners, agencies and other vendors.
- Bachelor/master degree in computer science, marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing; experience in the telecom industry is a plus.
- Experience in e-Commerce, SEO, website content and development, UI/UX design, social media.
- Very good knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Up-to-date with the best practices in online marketing.
- English – advanced level.
- Technical & analytical skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Customer focus.
- Results oriented.
- Very good organizing and planning skills.
- Proactive, self-driven and with team spirit.