VP, Partner Program & Product Marketing
- Boston, MA, USA
B.Yond develops AI-based network automation software, delivered via an open platform, enabling Telcos to embrace web scale operational models as they move to 5G and Edge Cloud.
If you’re looking for a hands-on role in a fast-moving company with an opportunity to grow your career, this role is for you!
What you'll do...
- Go-to-market - Define and drive go-to-market plans and programs for the product, product launches, release announcements while working with cross-functional teams.
- Market insights and strategy – Competitive, business models, pricing strategy, pricing models, competitive playbooks, sales playbooks.
- Industry eco-system - Technology, business , and go-to-market partnerships. Solution and integration agreements, business development, mergers & acquisitions.
- Customers – Sales team go-to-market, product launch activities, case studies, customer events, buying patterns, customer verticals, develop customer champions. Deliver compelling webcasts and work with creative team to strategically contribute written articles.
- Evangelist - Produce and present compelling presentations at various events to include: sales meetings, roadshows, and industry trade shows. Ensure the sales and customer success organizations understand the primary personas, can properly position B-Yond, and have the necessary sales tools
What success looks like...
- Developing significant revenue generating programs and partnerships.
- Your great analytical skills lead you to draw conclusions that will accelerate our go-to-market efforts for our platform, B.Yond INFINITY and, the products we build on top.
- You grasp the customer mindset and can transform their challenges into value propositions. You set new standards in data-driven, customer-focused marketing.
What makes it challenging...
- We are an emerging product company in a rapidly evolving industry, hunting elephants. Perseverance and follow-through will be critical to success.
- We are transforming from a services-led to a product-led business where the focus will be key.
What makes it rewarding...
- You are working with some of the most creative and experienced technology professionals in the industry.
- You will learn a lot from the team and you will contribute your experiences to the team.
How others describe you...
- You are creative and innovative. You show attention to detail and have an eye for quality.
- You are open to ideas and engage in constructive discussion.
- You understand the point of views of others and make sure everyone understands yours.
- You are passionate about your work but check your ego at the door.
- You are goal driven, and when you set goals, you meet them.
The skills and experience that will help you succeed...
- Evidence of product marketing and partnership leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop significant revenue generating partnerships and channels
- Expert in developing results-driven go-to-marketing programs and product launches in a B2B Solutions environment.
- Experience working with Telecom and Internet industries.
- Demonstrated understanding of AI, ML, network automation, cloud, cloud-native design, DevOps and web scale operations.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments.
- BA or BS degree in technical and/or marketing field highly desired. MBA is a plus.
- Knowledge of Open Source & Open Communities (TIP, OpenStack, OPNFV, ONOS, Acumos, Akraino) is highly desirable.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. B.Yond uses E-verify and third party background check services, including drug screening, as part of the hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.