Quality Control Inspector (JR1023238)
- 404 Royal Lane, Coppell, TX
Broadridge is growing. We are actively seeking a Lead Quality Control Inspector for our Coppell, TX location. This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
In this role, your main responsibility will be to ensure accurate insertion and mailing of all Broadridge products and that all quality standards are met on Inspector’s assigned production area. You'll use your thorough understanding of the Quality Policy to actively contribute to the ICS Vision Statement. You will continuously seek new opportunities for process improvements.
- Consistently conduct sampling of output provided by Transactional Print, machine insertion and manual insertion to verify that output meets Broadridge and client quality requirements.
- Consistently conduct inspection of processes, the documentation supplied, and procedures used to produce the output inspected. Notify management of any discrepancies between observed and documented procedures.
- Verify that information on all documentation is complete and accurate, including the job ticket, transport tickets, and the information populated on the job ticket (job name, job number and mail class).
- When jobs must be split, verify that they are split correctly and that the job documentation is correct. Notify management of any issues that arise when jobs cannot be split or are split incorrectly.
- Verify selective insertion and double/miss detection setups on each machine.
- Perform random inspections to ensure the quality of work during the production process. This includes verifying the integrity of statements and our production processes.
- Document errors and provided feed back to the team.
- Assists in the training of new QC staff (temps and associates).
- Perform a visual inspection of sorted and bucketed mail to ensure the proper separation and distribution of mail classes, thus ensuring postal and manifest integrity.
- Utilize available verification systems for batch reconciliation. In addition, utilize the IQ system to reconcile muted pieces.
- Verify the accuracy of material, media, envelopes and postage rates used for each job.
- Utilize InfoPrint Workflow (IPW) to get job information for mute files for IPW based jobs.
- Communicate non-conformances to supervisor in a timely manner, and record all non-conformances.
- Assist in verifying and reconciling jobs that are out of balance or short of material.
- Ensure documented procedures (including those specific to our ISO certification) are consistently followed.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in teams, identify process improvements, and learn new procedures/ applications as required.
- Able to cross train and work in different areas of QC within production environment.
- Must be able to work 1 weekend per month in addition to Holidays
- High School or Associate’s degree
- Basic Computer skills
- Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Flexibility in work schedule that is based on Production volumes which could require weekends and holidays
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Promote a professional work environment and adhere to all Broadridge’s policies
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.'
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.