Senior UI Designer
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring! We currently are looking for a Senior UI Designer to join our organization. This is an excellent opportunity for you to collaborate with our growing and creative UI team based out of our Deer Park, NY location. As a senior UI designer, you will be encouraged to lead and coordinate the department's UI strategy
Together with the UX team, you’ll be responsible for building and implementing a design thinking culture. Are you passionate about web design and development? Do you take pride in and ownership of assigned projects; possess a dream to learn innovative ways and technology? If you are capable of working in a multifaceted, multi-project environment, we encourage you to read below!
- Handle design libraries and design systems with alignment to product branding requirements.
- Lead all aspects of the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Lead a team of UI designers and developers, providing training and support.
- Build/update wireframe and prototypes based on requirements provided
- Assist with identifying and evaluating new technologies and methodologies.
- 5+ years expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques
- Ability to lead and direct design thinking for a wide range of products
- Proficiency in responsive design and mobile UI
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team leadership skills and ability to present work
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]