Associate, Endpoint Support Engineer (JR1029437)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
An Associate Endpoint Support Engineer is responsible for basic support of our endpoint devices, including initial setup and issue troubleshooting. Associate Endpoint Support team members support all policies, procedures, and standards for delivery and implementation. Looks to partner with Endpoint Support Engineers for mentorship and guidance on our endpoint technologies, policies and procedures.
1. Understands the key concepts and features of BR IT policies, standards and procedures, including proper escalation
2. Administration of supported users in Active Directory, Exchange, VPN, and various other accounts
3. WebEx cloud solutions administration and provisioning (WebEx, Jabber, WebEx meeting analytics)
4. Comprehends & can identify BR internal software that is widely used in the organization's endpoints
5. Proficient in all standard BR procedures and methods utilized in the installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of PC/Workstation & Mobiles
6. Telecom Provisioning (Voicemail, PME provisioning and support)
7. Ability to lift PC and server equipment ex: Desktops, Monitors, Servers
8. Must participate in on call rotation for non-business hours
9. Assists in Office integration as a contributor
10. Training of new staff and seasonal contingent workers to ensure they comply with Broadridge standards
· Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred
· At least 2-3 years of experience
· A+ Certification
· Professional and pleasant demeanor
· Attention to detail
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Ability to handle multiple priorities
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.