Presales Director (JR1028482)
- 11 Duddell St, Central, Hong Kong
The role calls for a highly experienced Pre-Sales leader who will engage the client base on our offering, understand the requirements and how our solutions map back to these requirements. You will leverage your local market knowledge and business process experience to meet customers' needs in complex environments and support strategic solution sales. You will ensure that our processes and outcomes, are world class and continually improving.
- Production of responses to Requests for Information and Requests for Pricing.
- Work with Sales Personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities.
- Ability to liaison with Product Managers and Development teams to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
- Strong verbal communication skills to clearly explain complicated business and technical concepts.
- High level of presentation skills that displays both confidence and professionalism to the customer. Must be able to project a confident and professional image at all times when dealing with customers and manage their expectations.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Some travel may be required for training purposes or to support the business from time to time.
- 3+ years previous experience supporting sales department in a high pace software sale environment.
- Organizational skills to make procedural decisions and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Understanding and familiarity of financial institutions (Capital Markets, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Private banking etc).
- Analytical skills to analyze data, complete research, diagnose and solve technical problems.
- Ability to understand business processes and business problems.
- Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to solve business problems.
- Ability to multi-task and be able to represent multiple subjects and products.
- Ability to understand and capture technical requirements.
- Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client's technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible.
- Able to speak and literate in Business level Mandarin
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."