Production and Materials Manager (Day Shift) (JR1026962)
- 404 Royal Lane, Coppell, TX
Broadridge is growing! Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our mission is to attract, develop and retain world-class talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value. If you’re a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and are looking for an opportunity to put your leadership skills to work with a thriving organization this is your chance.
We’re looking for an Production and Materials Manager (Day Shift) for our Coppell, TX location to lead the operations of multiple production departments. As our Operations Manager, you’ll be in a leadership role with strong growth potential and visibility across the organization, working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, fun environment. You’ll lead daily production to ensure all work is processed in priority order in a timely and cost effective manner to make sure SLAs are met for our clients. You’ll ensure your associates follow departmental procedures and produce quality work on a timely basis.
This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
- Over the production control and planning department and the production workflow process from beginning to end.
- Function as the link between Client Service and Production Operations
- Manage the workflow process and support of production processes by ensuring file transfers and the materials come into the print department into inserting and out to logistics on the back-end.
- Recommending and implementing cost savings initiatives to reduce expenses where possible and prudent.
- Developing and implementing appropriate reports/metrics that enable management to monitor service, quality and productivity/efficiency. Preparing/issuing production and shift turnover reports to monitor productivity, backlogs, and service levels.
- Collaborating with senior management to review expected volumes, identifying appropriate staffing levels, and working with your management staff to develop schedules to meet business commitments.
- Effectively motivating staff to create a highly engaged workforce. Communicating and continually reinforcing Broadridge Values, Vision Statement, Quality Policy, and commitment to the Service Profit Chain with your associates.
- Identifying top performing associates and implementing plans to help them reach their full potential.
- Preparing and delivering periodic performance reviews and development planned for assigned staff. Effectively dealing with personnel related issues and ensure effective management is in place.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills and adeptness with communicating effectively with staff and management at multiple levels.
- Solid organizational skills including expertise with handling multiple priorities simultaneously and working under tight deadlines.
- You demonstrate skill working in a diverse team environment with various personality types to get the work done; you relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- You are a self-starter who demonstrates initiative and willingness to learn.
- You’re adept at helping develop your team. This is a great opportunity to expand your people skills and deal with a lively, motivated group.
- Prior experience in a print or mail environment required.
- At least 3 years of management-level experience in a production environment.
- 2-3 years of experience managing warehousing/supply and inserting operations.
- 1-3 years of experience of Quality Assurance or Quality Improvement experience.
- You have strong Excel skills and are comfortable with other application software such as Windows, Outlook, Access and Word.
- You’re able to consistently work a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift Monday – Friday. We work hard and at times we’ll need your leadership off-shift so you’ll need to be flexible for overtime as required, especially during peak periods such as month & quarter ends.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.'
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.