Data Warehouse Architect (JR1025777)
- 404 S Royal Ln, Coppell, TX 75019, USA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
Broadridge is growing! We are looking for our next Data Warehouse Architect. This is a fulltime direct hire position.
We are seeking someone to become a trusted advisor to our Customers and will work with sales, business development, enterprise and business architects, and our service team to drive data and analytics related adoption and revenue and reusability at Broadridge.
This position can sit in any of our US based offices (initially remote).
Direct impact to business outcomes by architect end-to-end solutions for our customers
- Responsible for maintenance, development and support of our core Data warehouse alongside multiple strategic databases/warehouses and applications
- Help evolve our AWS data warehouse solution and strategy
- Crafting data architectures for products and services across the enterprise.
- Crafts technical solutions for software development projects and leads technical delivery and project team through the SDLC
- Establish data integration strategies and reusable patterns for sharing of data assets for optimal use across the group
- Develop high volume and high velocity data ingestion and processing solutions. This includes edge analytics, machine learning and sophisticated analytics solutions to build measurable intelligence.
- Architecting and building data pipelines to gather and prioritize data from a variety of internal and external sources
- Performing functions on incoming data - cleanse, format, structure, etc.
- Migrate data from on prem sources to AWS cloud.
- Interact closely with product owners, software engineers and data scientists to understand data, information, analytics and business intelligence requirements
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge
- In partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of data services.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, engineering teams and support.
- Author and contribute to customer-facing and internal publications such as blogs, white papers, standard methodologies and code reusables
- Present data strategy and architecture to senior leaders at appropriate level of depth with business focus as well as technical audiences with deep technical focus
- Build deep relationships with senior business and technical individuals within Customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Mentor & guide Tech Leads & Software Engineers
- Production/On call support on a rotation basis will also be required
- 8+ years of demonstrated ability building large-scale distributed Data Warehouse systems with a focus on high performance/high availability
- 5+ years working with Data Warehouse Design, Development, Optimization, and Performance Tuning
- 2+ years in Redshift required
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with NoSQL DBs and/or native AWS DB services is required
- Hands on experience working on large-scale data science/data analytics projects
- Hands-on experience with AWS technologies such as (Glue, S3, etc)
- Hands on experience with building data or machine learning pipeline with AWS SageMaker
- Experience with Big Data (EMR, Hadoop) and/or streaming (Kinesis, Kafka) technologies is highly preferred
- Proficiency with AWS Glue and Python/Pyspark; 2+ years of hands-on experience required
- 2+ years experience with Terraform to deploy AWS resources required
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
- 3+ years experiences developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Ability to prototype and evaluate applications and interaction methodologies.
- Written and verbal technical communication skills with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Proficiency in using Groovy to create build and deploy pipelines in Jenkins
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]