Professional Software Engineer - .NET (JR1025775)
- 404 S Royal Ln, Coppell, TX 75019, USA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
Broadridge is hiring! We are currently looking for a Professional Lead .NET Programmer Analyst to support our Investor Communication Solutions division.
Are you passionate about joining a dynamic development team where you'll be developing multiple strategic applications? See how you can contribute to our growing and creative team below!
- Lead the architecture, design and implementation of extensible, scalable, flexible, reliable, and high efficiency applications on Informatica/Greenplum
- Provide mentorship on standard methodologies in developing high-performing transactional systems.
- Drive the successful completion of sophisticated application development projects with large multi-functional teams.
- Advise the day-to-day operations of the development staff.
- Use on-shore and off-shore resources efficiently and effectively.
- Mentor and develop team.
- Work effectively with business partners, QA, and Technical Services teams.
- Provide recommendations for strategic development initiatives and long term planning.
- Maintain knowledge of standard methodologies in IT technology, development processes and software architecture.
- Ensure department/firm-wide standards are adhered to.
- Demonstrate leadership through participation in companywide initiatives.
- 15+ years in development with growing levels of responsibility: ASP .NET, C#, MVC, HTML, MS SQL, RESTful APIs
- 10+ years of demonstrated ability with SQL Server, PostgreSQL required.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS Cloud Technologies
- 5+ years of working experience of Atlassian tools Jira, Confluence including customization
- 5+ years of experience in SharePoint Server and Microsoft Project Server
- Experience in conducting Capacity planning, server architecture, working with Technology services to build the entire robust layout to support the enterprise applications
- Experience in Windows and Linux systems
- Experience with Reporting and Data Analytics tools including SSRS, Cognos, PowerBI
- 5+ years with ETL tools and SSIS preferred.
- Strong leadership capability. Outstanding project management, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding experience of maintaining and supporting enterprise applications.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Must have a consistent track record of building systems from the ground up.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]