Project Manager (JR1023752)
- 125 High St, Boston, MA
- Employees can work remotely
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where extraordinarily driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value. We’re seeking a Project Manager in our Boston office to join our stellar team! You will have the opportunity to work with Broadridge’s premier clients.
- You will lead and drive project(s) Schedule, Risk Management, Scope Change, and Budget to ensure an efficacious product implementation to the firm’s clients.
- Provide clear and concise communication to facilitate and lead project communications and stakeholder, client, and team expectation
- Apply a broad understanding of principles, practices, and procedures to drive project completion
- Perform duties and make sophisticated decisions and recommendations under limited supervision
- Complete after-action review and lesson learned session to facilitate process improvement
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Experience leading major time critical projects in a large operating environment
- Strong Financial industry experience required as well as Software Development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Microsoft Project and SharePoint
- Experience with JIRA and agile methodologies
- Experience with Tableau or other visual analytics programs
- Strong background in leading development SDLC processes.
- Experience with results within budget and specified timeframes while ensuring customer happiness
- Validated ability to flourish in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items
- Accounting and Fee Billing experience a plus