Manager – Business Process (JR1027248)
- 125 High St, Boston, MA
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where extraordinarily driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value.
Broadridge is currently recruiting a Business Process Manager for the Revenue and Expense Management Solutions team. In this role, you will work closely with management in efforts to continually improve operational efficiency. This role is expected to have notable experience with billing practices in the financial industry and a consistent record of driving process, project, and product change. To understand existing business workflows with the objective of identifying ways they can be improved or automated. As a result, you will often find yourself holding meetings, researching processes and standard methodologies, collecting data, analyzing information, and performing related tasks. You will also be closely involved in documenting procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion and sign off.
To be successful in that capacity, you must in a position to understand the wholistic business, appreciate project objectives, identify appropriate measurements, demonstrate your understanding of operational efficiency to organize improvement initiatives. Management experience is huge a plus as it will be responsible for executing and evaluating the results of the improvement initiative with the support of an appropriate team.
- Facilitating workshops that involve eliciting business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts
- Collaborating with key stakeholders on process improvements, automation capabilities, product enhancements, and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Understanding product competencies and constraints to ensure potential solutions are a business fit
- Leading process redesign efforts and presenting solutions for stakeholder sign off
- Executing process change execution
- Educating business users responsible for running and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring, and make a response to feedback on process performance and improvement
- Reviewing industry and client information to ensure that the technology and service is constantly enhanced to ensure the outstanding solution
- First-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s) or graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master’s)
- Demonstrate significant initiative and be able to perform autonomously, while adhering to executive management governance
- Solid hands on experience of financial technology experience, Preferable on products such as Revport, FiServ Advantage, Quartal Fee Manager, or Redi2 Revenue Manager are preferred.
- Nice to have prior knowledge on SQL
- Project Management background with a focus on software implementations
- Prior working experience as a Business Analyst is a plus
- Understanding of Microsoft Office, including MS Project
- • Proficient in analytical skills and persistence in problem solving
- Superior written and verbal communication, including the ability to concisely communicate sophisticated business findings to executive directorate
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Passion to learn and excel in a dynamic team
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.