Cloud Engineer (JR1022591)
- St Catherines Court, Berkeley Pl, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1BQ, UK
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for an experienced cloud engineer. The ideal candidate will have technical skills (particularly around the Microsoft Azure stack), proven experience and an appreciation of best practice within the field of cloud automation, cloud resource configuration, release and reliability management.
The chosen candidate will be a proactive enthusiast for excellence, be a versatile problem solver (including taking a share in building and supervising the health of services), and be able to step back to consider the bigger picture – working with other partners like QA and InfoSec to ensure what FCS develops and deploys to the cloud is of sufficient quality, security and consistency and playing a role in continually reviewing and improving the SDLC towards that end.
The role has a several responsibilities including:
Assuming ownership for all matters of governance and configuration of our cloud hosting environments (Azure) through processes, template provisioning, pipeline deploys and scripted automation (Azure DevOps/ARM/PowerShell). Playing a key role in safeguarding the quality, availability, scalability, resiliency and performance of FCS cloud services via:
- Automating the provisioning/release management steps
- Ensuring the relevant quality gates are in place
- Managing the release process (including performing proactive monitoring thereof)
- Giving some mentorship to the release management process for legacy on-premise solutions including making improvements to this whilst these are still used during our transition.
In addition to the configuration and release management responsibilities, the role will involve taking a lead in many of the responsibilities for reactive monitoring of the health of services including
- Ensuring telemetry, logging and alerts are ready for new assets
- Proactive intervention when problems occur
- Helping liaise with Incident and problem management
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Fund Communication Solutions (formerly FundsLibrary) are a rapidly growing company that provide fund data, regulatory services and other software solutions to the investment industry. We act as a central hub for collective investment information serving the financial industry and provide services ranging from data processing and analytics to innovative web interfaces based on the data we process.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."