Regulatory Services Associate (JR1028387)
- St Catherines Court, Berkeley Pl, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1BQ, UK
As a member of the FCS Client Delivery team your focus will be the servicing of our Regulatory Services clients, encompassing the production of Solvency II TPT, VAG, GroMiKV and ECB (EIOPA) reports. You will maintain a selection of client relationships with Asset Managers, Fund Administrators, Insurers and External Data Vendors to ensure data supply and report dissemination is timely and accurate.
This role will offer you the opportunity to understand the complexities of regulatory data requirements and the associated legislation. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other servicing areas as part of the broader FCS Client Delivery team.
- Represent the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner when dealing with clients
- Monthly monitoring, completion, and publication of regulatory data
- Validating the data to ensure it is of a high-quality
- Maintaining service summaries and operational process documentation
- Supporting users of our Solvency II & European Pension fund Platform
- Managing technical incidents, data discrepancies and data issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist preparation of data coverage reports, servicing and MI stats
- Support other client delivery areas on an as required basis
- Any other ad hoc duties as needed
- Understanding of the UK/European asset management industry with particular interest in regulatory reporting requirements
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and client servicing experience
- Ability to prioritise workload and adhere to deadlines while maintaining high levels of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills with accountability for team and wider business deliverables
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."