Logistics Reporting Analyst - Contract
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
Broadridge is growing! We are searching for a Logistics Reporting Analyst to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will ensure that accurate billing information is received from the USPS and Presort Vendors, reconcile invoices from a volumes and postage expense standpoint, and produce reporting and analysis on both a recurring and ad hoc basis to ensure various efficiency and quality metrics are in line with expectations.
Are you looking for your next challenge? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This is a temporary, contract role.
- Reconcile postage invoices for accuracy and ensure charges are in line with historical rates
- Research and analyze data from a variety of systems and sources to produce reporting for Logistics leadership on a recurring and as needed basis
- Detailed understanding of USPS and Presort Vendor rules and regulations
- Gather and analyze data pertaining to errors that expose the company to postal rate assessments
- Provide data and communicate issues that are affecting each production site to various partners within the organization
- Follow-up on project status’ (ex: SERs, problem reports, return mail process, etc.)
- Provide monthly reports from the USPS Mailer Scorecard to the client service team
- Utilize reporting to keep track of progress in lowering error rates at each production site
- Research and respond to multiple client service and production inquiries in a timely manner
- Analyze and update the Vendor Database and the International Mail Database
- Build improvements to procedures and processes that are currently manual in order to generate time savings and reduce errors
- Write recaps of meetings and distribute notes
- Assist with training new members of the team and may perform ad hoc projects/assignments as needed
- 1-2 years of experience within a production environment with resultant knowledge of postage rates and material confirmation and/or Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility in work schedule that is based on Production volumes which could require weekends and holidays
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]