Receiving & Logistics Clerk (Night Shift) (JR1023324)
- 404 Royal Lane, Coppell, TX
Broadridge is growing! We are actively seeking a Receiving Clerk for our Coppell, TX office. In this role, you will be responsible for performing the physical and/or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of materials, part, and supplies. You will unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices, and ensure materials are logged into the inventory system, delivered to inventory, packaged according to specification, and shipped.
You will identify and troubleshoot problems that occur within the shipping and receiving environment and suggest ways to improve the process. You will report discrepancies to management and resolve them when able.
- Monitor the order request panel in the WMS system and fill them according to their priorities.
- Return all unused material received from the production area back into WMS System in a timely manner.
- Count and repackage all returned products and place same back into
- Ship and track all packages using the requested shipping form provided
- Deliver and log all high end packages, to the addressee or place same into the appropriate mail slot.
- Monitor the docks, responsible for unloading and receiving all in-coming products and material
- Maintain and monitor the trash compactor, recycling trailer, and garbage containers.
- Responsible for maintaining and charging the forklifts and power jacks
- Keep and file all receipts
- Maintain and organized and clean the warehouse at all times.
Skill Sets Required:
- Demonstrated aptitude to functioning in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated skill working in a team environment with various personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well, build consensus and show respect and consideration for others.
- The ability to transport material from one place to another and to carry up to 50 pounds is required.
- Ability to work flexible hours/schedule.
- Maintain professional appearance and adhere to the dress code.
- High School diploma or equivalent education and experience required.
- Knowledge of a warehouse environment.
- Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong communication and organizational skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask, and recognize the importance of deadlines.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.'
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.