Machine Operator (Night Shift) (JR1022424)
- 404 Royal Lane, Coppell, TX
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for an Insert Operator to join our dynamic Production Operations team in Coppell, TX.
As the Insert Operator, you will be responsible to set up and operate various Pitney Bowes inserting machines (APS, MPS, MSE and FPS). You will troubleshoot the inserting equipment to meet established hourly production standards and perform preventative maintenance procedures at required intervals. You will effectively use the quality control monitoring systems (IQ) while processing direct mail packages, as well as always monitoring quality of the final insertion at output.
You will sort and prepare mail according to the USPS regulations, as well as to properly record any spoilage for reprints of financial statements, correctly manually reconcile diverted/failed packages processed throughout the inserting systems. All insert operators will help maintain equipment by general cleaning, and maintain an organized, safe and clean work area.
- Night Shift
- Configure inserters to run at optimum seed and checks for guide set-ups and sensor detectors.
- Check final inserts for proper folding, sealing, address placement through the window, sequencing and delivery.
- Read and interpret job instructions to ensure that correct materials are being used.
- Prioritize work requests based on instructions from the Production Supervisor.
- Notify production supervisor of any mechanical needs or machine malfunctions.
- Properly sort inserted mail per USPS requirements.
- Notify production lead of any quality issues, generate reports, and account for all muted pieces as part of the SOP.
- Accurately record all spoilage needed for reprints, generate divert report for audit upon completion of each job.
- Ensure that all procedures are followed and the quality produced meets or exceeds expectations.
- Be willing and able to train and provide help and assistance to new operators.
- Ensure work space is kept in a clean and maintain a safe working environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent education and experience required.
- Experience in Letter-shop production environment including operation and preventative maintenance of Pitney Bowes inserting equipment is desired.
- Knowledge of USPS regulations is an advantage.
- Ability to meet or exceed production metrics on a continued basis.
- Proven organizational skills including expertise with multi-tasking, managing multiple priorities at a time and working under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong oral communication skills and success working in a diverse team environment with various personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- Availability for flexibility in your schedule and overtime (including weekends and holidays) required and the ability to consistently work the shift outlined below.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.'
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.