Lead DevOps Software Engineer (JR1023723)
- 125 High St, Boston, MA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab CI and Jenkins pipelines to build, test, package and deploy application artifacts.
- Implement infrastructure automation using Terraform and Chef to provision, configure and deploy cloud based systems in AWS.
- Ensure the Revport cloud deployed systems comply with Broadridge Information Security and Enterprise Cloud Architecture best practices.
- Assist with system architecture design to ensure our systems are reliable, highly available and secure.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science, engineering, etc.) or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years’ experience as a DevOps automation engineer
- Desire and ability to investigate vaguely defined problems and generate solutions. Ability to investigate when “something goes wrong”, using all the tools at your disposal and come to a resolution
- Experience with Git, Terraform, Chef, GitLab CI, Jenkins, and AWS highly desired
- Knowledge of security best practices for systems deployed in a cloud environment
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (e.g. Shell, Groovy)
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working remote full time is a nice to have
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]