HR Business Partner (JR1022872)
- St Catherines Court, Berkeley Pl, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1BQ, UK
We are looking for a lively, proactive and experienced HRBP who would is looking to develop their career within a growing business. You will partner with two General Managers to provide a generalist HR service to c 150 employees in Bristol, London, Poland and Berlin. You’ll join a team of HRBPs supporting various teams in the region and partner strongly with the Irish HRBP for the Funds business. This is a growth business and an acquisitive one, so there is plenty of recruitment, ER and project work.
- Work with designated leaders to develop a People plan for their areas based on business and corporate HR strategy
- Mentor leaders on performance management issues in line with Broadridge values
- Lead ER cases as needed and partner with the other HRBPs as needed on investigations/resolutions
- Maintain compliance with local labour laws as needed – the role will have cross border teams to support
- Run the annual Performance Management Process for assigned Business Units and assist leaders on merit and bonus recommendations
- Join the compensation team on aligning and mapping our associates to the relevant job families and levels as needed.
- Identifying learning needs across the business and developing plans to address these.
- Work alongside Global US based COE in L&D to deliver and / or promote Broadridge University programmes and Broadridge leaders’ University programs. Collaborate with other US based HRBPs.
- Participate/lead global projects eg D&I; Great place to work survey champion; Connected Workforce (our Covid response team)
- Work with the VP HR as required on M&A due diligence and integration of new acquisitions in Broadridge.
- Work with recruiters on talent acquisition for Business Units.
Qualifications and Experience
This role requires sound HR experience within a professional services environment, ideally together with a desire to offer commercially focused HR solutions and partner the client groups accordingly.
The successful candidate will be happy to work in financial technology and understand sophisticated businesses and IT. A strong client focus and the ability to mentor and influence are key to the success of this role. Having the experience to manage senior leaders’ expectations is also key.
You will be required to prioritise and work on different projects simultaneously. As a member of a small team the role involves both the ability to think strategically and to execute at an operational level. The role is cross cultural offering the opportunity to plan solutions across geographic boundaries.
HR qualifications and/or other relevant degree/diploma. Excellent written English is required, and candidates need to be numerate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Take ownership of issues; proactive in terms of making improvements to processes. Able to project manage a range of tasks to completion.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work with minimum supervision.
- Attention to detail and good organisation skills
- Ability to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."