Client Service Administrator (Entry-level) - Contract
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Client Service Administrator in our Deer Park, NY office. In this role you will work closely with Relationship Managers and members of management team. You will perform research and analysis and/or manage client activities. Attention to detail, the ability to track and follow up client actions, multitask, work independently, prioritize, and meet deadlines are critical for success in this position. Are you a skilled communicator and thrive in a fast paced team environment? If so, read below on how you can help contribute to our fast-growing and dynamic team!
This is a temporary, contract role.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Prepares and issues service instructions to various operating units based on clients' requests
- Ensures timely receipt from the appropriate sources of information, raw material and other inputs needed to successfully execute clients' services
- Maintains functional knowledge of Broadridge’ s processes, systems and products
- Ensures effective delivery of clients' monthly reports
- Resolves client issues and conducts research by working directly with other functional units
- Intercedes and resolves client or shareholder inquires quickly and accurately
- Works either independently or with the Relationship Manager to ensure timely follow-through on clients' requests
- Ensures timely funding of services (i.e. dividends and advance postage)
- Performs reconciling activities
- Assists Relationship Managers with special projects, expediting transactions, troubleshooting, problem solving, and servicing of all clients' shareholder accounts
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong experience in building custom reports in MS Excel and presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
MS Office, Database knowledge/experience
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]