Mail Examiner (Part-Time w/ Full Benefits) (Day Shift)
- 404 Royal Ln, Coppell, TX 75099, USA
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Broadridge Benefits for Part-time Employees:
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for a Part-time Mail Examiner to join our dynamic Production Operations team in Coppell, TX.
In this role, you will ensure daily operational requirements are met for the processing of mail being produced on the Inserting machine for presentment to the USPS. Primarily needed the 1st week of every month, 1st two weeks of every quarter and most of Jan/Feb (Tax Season) with some needs outside of these periods. Be an active contributor to team efforts by assisting the production operator in realizing common objectives.
- Day shift: 6am - 6pm during the week with holidays and weekends as needed.
- Part-Time Annual position with Cyclical Periods of full-time work required during our busy months and peak periods. A total of 16 weeks out of the year will require full-time and overtime hours.
- Responsible for the examination of completed mail pieces coming off the conveyor belt by repeatedly fanning handfuls of mail pieces to ensure there are no defects such as unsealed envelopes, missing addresses in the envelope window, rips, tears, or stains.
- You will be able to follow defined operating processes and quality control procedures.
- Assist the production operator by checking USPS Postal supplies to support work requirements and advising of shortages as necessary.
- Maintains a clean, safe and efficient working environment by following established safety procedures and rules; troubleshooting malfunctions and reporting the need for repairs; keeping equipment and supplies in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential; protecting printed documentation per established policies and procedures.
- Assist operator with administrative work as necessary.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team in a high paced environment.
- High School graduate with 2+ years related industry/equipment experience, preferred.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow defined procedures and adhere to quality standards.
- Self-starter; shows initiative; ability to conduct business in a professional manner.
- Requires the ability to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as required.
- Ability to stand with limited movement for the entire shift outside of scheduled breaks and meal periods.
- Ability to bend, stoop, stretch, reach and grasp without restriction.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]