Scrum Master (JR1022071)
- St Catherines Court, Berkeley Pl, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1BQ, UK
Does the idea of collaborating with other hardworking and outstanding industry technology leaders motivate you? Are you looking to deliver innovative solutions that transform the customer experience for major brands across the world? Then we urge you to explore our opportunity below!
- Ensure the successful completion of assigned projects and programs through effective facilitation and leadership
- Guide and mentor the team and organization to follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Guide and coach the team to become self-organized
- Help the team assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’ and higher levels of maturity
- Improve transparency within and outside of the team
- Track and report status through consistent, standardized dashboards and metric reporting
- Remove blockers and impediments
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be handled in a healthy way without fear of blame
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner and key partners on Agile/Scrum practice
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent business subject area
- 5+ years of project management experience; managing complex projects or multiple projects combined into a program with demonstrated success
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Consistent track record for delivering results
- Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
- PMP or Scrum certification a Plus
Fund Communication Solutions (formerly FundsLibrary) is a Broadridge Company. It is a leading provider of fund data, regulatory services and other software solutions to the investment industry. We act as a central hub for collective investment information serving the financial industry and provide a variety of services, ranging from data processing and analytics to innovative web interfaces based on the data we process. We are a rapidly growing company providing a wide variety of services to asset managers, fund supermarkets, adviser platforms and life companies. Our clients include Prudential, Aviva, Royal London, Fidelity, Old Mutual and Hargreaves Lansdown.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."