Senior Director, Digital Solutions (JR1027592)
- HOME OFFICE, Boston, MA
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Senior Director, Digital Solutions to join our team! We are looking for someone to provide senior level oversight through the client lifecycle with an emphasis on client onboarding and post implementation support. This person will serve as a senior level sponsor across all digital implementation and integration activities between Broadridge and the client to ensure execution on all project deliverables.
- Coordinate high level client digital onboarding and delivery activities across Broadridge Development, Client Relations, Account Management, Product, Sales and Project Management to ensure alignment with digital needs and requirements.
- Partner with Broadridge Project Management during high profile digital onboarding engagements to serve as a senior level sponsor to help drive prioritization of internal assignments and deliverables.
- Provide invaluable insight, mentorship, and troubleshooting expertise to our clients during the onboarding activities.
- Work with Client Services and Account Management to execute a smooth transition of the overall client business and technical relationship at the conclusion of the onboarding engagement.
- Partner with Sales, Product Management and Account Management to understand growth opportunities and make recommendations to increase revenue.
- Drive revenue growth through support of sales, account management and marketing efforts
- Work across BRCC to help drive print only accounts in the utilization of BRCC Digital for their digital communications and efforts
- Work with internal partners to proactively identify and resolve challenges that may delay impact our ability to successfully onboard clients efficiently and effectively.
- Develop trust quickly with internal partners and the client to ensure clear communication, strong collaboration, and transparency to enhance the client experience.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and use project management methodologies to drive success for our lift and shift initiatives across new and existing clients
- Use knowledge of our competitors and marketplace to provide recommendations to improve current and future onboarding experiences.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience client relations, technical and or digital
- Strong leadership and business operations experience
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to be a trusted advisor
- Proven ability to influence and drive consensus across a matrix organization
- Demonstrates candor, integrity, respect and trust
- Strong presentation, communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated consultative approach in developing internal and external relationships