Senior Data Analyst - Contract (JR1027275)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
- Data analysis of securities transactions and producing ad-hoc data sets/reports as needed
- Managing client data; including manipulation, updates, and troubleshooting format/layout/syntax issues across large data sets.
- Provide quality assurance of client data, working with QA/Audit teams to set controls around data integrity.
- Researching and responding in a timely manner to operations related requests from client services team
- Support the Class Action Operations team in completing complex data processing and reporting tasks
- 10+ Data Analysis Experience
- SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required, including data analysis and reporting, and proficiency with Formulas, PivotTables, VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH, Conditional Formatting and Data Tables
- Strong ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, work under tight deadlines, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, Information Technology and/or experience in the Legal field is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Understanding of the financial industry and securities transactions or back office processing experience is preferred
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]