Senior Business Analyst (JR1021879)
- 125 High St, Boston, MA
As a Senior Business Analyst on the Broadridge Revenue and Expense Management Solutions team, you are encouraged to be our analytical lead through the implementation of the Bonaire Revport application and its supporting modules. In this client facing, consultative role, you will be required to analyze and interpret the client business needs and technical requirements to build and deliver solutions to sophisticated issues. Critical to success within this role is attention to detail, technical expertise, and a deep understanding of this specific application.
Does this sound exciting to you? If so, we would love to have you apply!
In this role, you and your team will elicit and critically evaluate technical and business requirements during client workshops and meetings. Perform process modeling to prove out client’s business scenarios. Advise clients on industry and application usage. Extract and integrate data for modeling and analysis to facilitate business planning decisions. Interpret data from multiple external sources, perform research to define various data points, and develop specifications to extract and map source data into standard data sets. Assist in the release of the cleansed and mapped data sets to upstream and downstream client processes (including legacy applications, key applications across divisions, other master databases and data warehouses). In this position, we will also need you to serve as a conduit to facilitate the flow of information between project teams. Work with development, infrastructure, and analyst teams to identify and detail functional gaps. Provide insight and feedback to the Product Team in order to improve the overall functionality of the application.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s) or graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master’s) with an emphasis in finance, economics, math, programming or related quantitative field preferred
- 3+ Years industry experience in one or more of the following: financial billing, Institutional, Mutual Funds, Capital Markets, Fund Accounting, Wealth
- Prior Bonaire Revport experience (or FiServ Advantage, Quartal Fee Manager, Redi2 Revenue Manager)
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and macros
- Intermediate-advanced SQL and/or other programming a plus
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in problem solving
- Demonstrate initiative and passion to learn and excel in a dynamic team
- Experience in using financial technology, application of quantitative methods or database administration
- Experience analyzing business requirements and transforming them into technical designs
- Experience with large/sophisticated data sets
- Experience in analyzing and documenting requirements and system functional specifications including use cases
We preferred you to have the following skills, but they are not required; experience on Bonaire Revport or other billing systems, to include Redi2 Revenue Manager