Client Service Representative
- 125 High St, Boston, MA
Broadridge is growing, and we are excited to be expanding our team. We are seeking a Client Service Representative to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the smooth and successful onboarding of new clients. As the first point of contact for all new clients you will work to build and maintain client relationships while continually working to increase client satisfaction.
Are you looking to join a creative and dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our fast-growing organization, below
- Provide detailed analysis, testing, triage and tracking of client software issues reported via email, phone or the web.
- Define, present and implement solutions in the form of business process changes and/or business requirement. Ensure an excellent client experience by providing proactive, timely and efficient communication regarding the impact, current status and next steps of issues being researched.
- Act as a liaison between the client and internal departments in facilitating issue resolution and/or software delivery; work with Relationship Managers to advocate for client specific product functional requests and changes.
- Manage multiple client concerns and inquiries in a dynamic environment Maintain and document an understanding of clients' business and processes to better assess areas of improvement or opportunities for additional application training.
- Lead deployment of proposed solutions of issues or application improvements.
- Build and maintain client relationships and maintain superior levels of client satisfaction.
- 0-3 years of professional work experience with a BS/BA degree in Business, Accounting, Technology, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to problem solve and work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across departments, with staff, senior management and client