Quality Assurance Engineer (JR1025361)
- St Catherines Court, Berkeley Pl, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1BQ, UK
The Fund Communication Solutions business unit of Broadridge are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who is passionate about quality. The role will offer the opportunity to work in an Agile scrum team across a selection of technologies at all stages of the SDLC. The role will cover both manual and automation testing so will be a hybrid role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manually testing user interfaces and APIs
- Design, review and manage manual test cases that ensure effective test coverage of the work in scope
- Create feature files in the Gherkin syntax following the BDD approach
- Converting features files into automated tests using Selenium, Specflow and C#
- Representing quality and championing the values at every opportunity
- Representing QA within the sprint team, leading by example, and setting the standard
- Being a key member of a Scrum team - working with both technical and non-technical members to define testable requirements
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and optimisation of testing processes and taking ownership of those
- Over five years’ experience within QA with two plus years working with automation
- Experience in an Agile Scrum environment with a good understanding of the principles
- Have a strong understanding of software testing techniques and processes including test case development and execution
- Experience using test management tools i.e. TFS, JIRA
- Experience testing APIs manually and via automation using tools such as Postman
- Experience creating automated UI tests using Selenium
- Ability to identify QA related risks
- Capable of troubleshooting issues applying a methodical approach
- Experience executing functional tests throughout the SDLC
- Experience using GIT or similar version control systems
- Basic understanding of CI/CD release management processes and how they integrate with quality checkpoints
- Programming experience - preferably in C#
- Have broad understanding of Azure technology stack (or other cloud vendor)
- ISTQB certification or related qualifications
- Experience of working in a Financial Services environment
Fund Communication Solutions (formerly FundsLibrary) is a Broadridge Company. It is a leading provider of fund data, regulatory services and other software solutions to the investment industry. We act as a central hub for collective investment information serving the financial industry and provide a variety of services, ranging from data processing and analytics to innovative web interfaces based on the data we process. We are a rapidly growing company providing a wide variety of services to asset managers, fund supermarkets, adviser platforms and life companies. Our clients include Prudential, Aviva, Royal London, Fidelity, Old Mutual and Hargreaves Lansdown.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."