Associate Financial Analyst (JR1024028)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an Associate Financial Analyst to join our team in Deer Park, NY. In this role, we expect you to be responsible for the delivery of financial mentorship as an individual contributor within the FP&A team. You will provide an advanced level of mentorship and insight to apply key business drivers or operational variables during the analysis process. You will validate/disseminate key assumptions, model outcomes, conclusions, risks, opportunities and recommendations. This role requires a proven understanding of the business/cost drivers along with strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
Are you looking to join a growing and dynamic team? If so, we would love to meet with you! See how you can contribute to our organization below
- Applying basic accounting and finance principles, theories and concepts while performing specific tasks such as month end closing, account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensuring documentation of accounting policies and procedures is current and applications are consistent.
- Assisting in preparation of corporate deliverables (Analyst call package, quarterly and year end tax packages, ad hoc requests, etc).
- Assisting in conducting SOX testing, preparation of ad hoc analysis to various P&L and operational metrics and providing support to various special projects that are designed to increase net operating income or promote operational efficiency.
- Working with business partners and the FP&A group on a monthly and quarterly basis for month end and quarter end reporting.
- Using general knowledge of internal controls over financial statements.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance and 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred but not required
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement initiatives, root cause analysis and project management
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and concisely, demonstrate high level of personal accountability, lead collaboratively, and apply critical thinking and good judgment when faced with unstructured situations
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint